9.21.2009

Family Portraits - Herman, Esther and Lucas

This next family was seriously one of the most fun and relaxed families I've photographed.
Right from the beginning, I told them to just completely ignore me and ignore me they did!
It was great!
It was so fun to watch and capture the moments of a family that loves to be with each other.
And boy, was Lucas the cutest little guy ever.
One of the best things about him is his little fro. It's so cute!
This photo is one of my all time favorites.
You know those photos that make you go "awwwww" and melt inside??
Yes, this would be one of those for me. . .
The gentle touch of mom help zip up the jacket. . .
the little rascal in the jacket who won't hold still. . .
and the crinkled smile that spreads across his face. . .

Don't you just love the plaid pants??and the hoody to match!!
This little guy was so cute I took a million shots but I had to limit myself to only a few :)

Gotta love the late summer night hazy yumminess :)
Let's end with this cuteness, shall we?? Yes, I think so. . .

Sintim Family - thank you so much for being so cute and fun to photograph!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love, love, love the 3rd to last pic!!! Great job with the pics Meg :)