4.05.2010

::Cherry Blossoms + Owl City::

The stars lean down to kiss you
And I lie awake and miss you
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

'Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly
But I'll miss your arms around
I'd send a postcard to you dear
'Cause I wish you were here

I'll watch the night turn light blue
But it's not the same without you
Because it takes two to whisper quietly

But drenched in vanilla twilight
I'll sit on the front porch all night
Waist deep in thought because 
When I think of you
I don't feel so alone. . . . 

And I'll forget the world that I knew
But I swear I won't forget you
Oh, if my voice could reach back through the past
And whisper in your ear
Oh, darling I wish you were here.

Vanilla Twilight - Owl City

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh these are beautiful! I dont normally like scenic pictures... I tend to prefer people. But these are interesting and eye catching and pretty much breath taking :)
Kathleen

meganjanellephotography said...

Thank you so much:) That's so encouraging to hear!

aephotography said...

These are really great! What camera do you use?