4.13.2010

Blah Blahing


I'm ready for some change.
Not just any change.
I'm getting to the point at which the dam of inspiration is about to bust loose.
You know that feeling when you just want to yell at the top of your lungs just because?
Yep. That's me.
I've recently been thinking about how I can better my business. 
What can I change? What should I get rid of? What could I put a little more effort into?
A little spring cleaning, if you will.
Anyway, back to the dam of inspiration.
I have that feeling that it's about to crack and a crash of amazing ideas will come falling out in regards to improving my business. 
I hope they do! 
They better or my head's going to explode.Ha!
The reason I'm telling you this is to keep myself accountable.
I know I would have a better chance of actually doing something if I posted it on here! 
You know what that is?
SAD.
That's what it is!
So, I need your help!
Feel free to bug me about as often as you like. . . I need it!

What do YOU want to change?
Do you have an opinion about change?
If so, I wanna hear 'em!

2 comments:

Juan Cruz said...

hmmm is all about the RIGHT change. But being willing to jump into the unknown and give it your best can make the difference. I'll be praying for your business!

Kristen Murphy said...

I want to hear STORIES!!!! =D