11.05.2009

Greg and Mary ~ Wedding


I had the opportunity to second shoot my first wedding a couple weeks ago and man, was it UUUHHHMAAAzing. The one and only Lydia Jane asked if I wanted to come long to second shoot Greg and Mary's Wedding!!

I was so excited for this opportunity.

Just ask my family.

Days before it was time to head to Capitol Hill Baptist , I was checking batteries, memory cards, lenses. . . etc, etc. I had that nervous, anticipated, excited feeling in my stomach.

It was great. Seriously.

Up first are shots at the capitol!!



All the ladies!!

Lydia doing her thang!


These three bridesmaids were hilarious.

They just made me smile.


The groomsmen:)





My fave from the day:)







The reception!!

The very cute and unique cake topper.



Let's dance!





Hope you enjoyed it!!

4 comments:

Lydia Jane said...

thanks for shooting with me, dear! i loved having you there!

FellowElder said...

You ladies both did an outstanding job. It was a joy to work with such professional, talented, and stylish (still love the glasses Megan) young ladies. May the Lord continue to bless you in your endeavors, bringing memories and happiness to so many.

Pastor Thabiti

Anna L. said...

i love the composition of the second one. It's such a beautiful combination with the girls and the stone wall and tree, and the shaping of the photo is gorgeous.

i also like the one of her on the stairwell with her train being held. ...annnd love the one of the bride and groom on the pew with his arm around her. Nice work, meg!

Unknown said...

once again, beautiful work, Meg!