11.04.2009

.BFF Session.

Kathy, Jenna and Julie are the funniest, most sarcastic and down to earth people you will ever meet.
Now, imagine having them together, all at one time, for a photo shoot. . .
Yes, please:)
This shoot was seriously one of my favorites. . .
I'm actually giggling as I'm typing. For those of you who know me rather well(or not so well;)) would know that I don't normally giggle.
Jokes were literally being made through the entire shoot.
"Do you give discounts for P.I.B.'s?"

Too cute:)

Love this:)
It's pretty awesome when you get to see each person's personality come out through a photo:)


Hope you enjoyed looking at these photos as much as I loved taking them:)

4 comments:

Anna L. said...

awwwww! they are SO cute. I bet that was a blast. I don't know Jenna and Julie that well, but if they're anything like Kathy...it must have been a fun day.

I love the one of them leaning on their elbows with their feet kicked up.

Nice work, meg =)

Colleen Etherton said...

<3 them! they are the cutest!

Kelley Murphy said...

LOVE THESE!!!!

Anonymous said...

Megan, I am a friend of Julie I. She sent me this website. I think you have tons of talent. I have a little bit of photo skills, and I am looking to learn more. If you ever need an assitant/muse I would love to help and learn (for free of course). Kristy P.