11.23.2009

A Day In The Life Of Megan. . . .

My friends and I had a blast in Annapolis Harbor, one afternoon after I had visited them at school that day. It was perfect. The rain completely made my day. I had been wanting to walk around the harbor area in the rain for quite awhile. The rain just made for some . . . . interesting photos:) Enjoy these snapshots!

Props to whoever brought the blue umbrella guys! Ha! I just made a funny:)
Even though most of these photos are kinda dark and a bit too grainy, I still love them:)

This next set of photos are my favorite from the day. I had them stand in a line and every two seconds I would yell, " change!!!"
Pahahahahah! and this is what I got.


Hope you enjoyed a day in the life of Megan!

1 comment:

Anna L. said...

haha, love the umbrella.