9.19.2009

My Friend Meg



Megan was seriously one of the cutest and funnest(is that a word?) people to photograph.


One of the first things she told me when she knew I was going to be taking her photos was that she isn't very photogenic. . . pah!Whatever! Megan, you are one pretty person. No joke.


She is a walking Ann Taylor Loft ad.

She is classy, yet full of spunk. . .


Gorgeous!!!!

If you were a model, I'd book you.


Can I just say that I love open fields at sunset! Well, I do.
Sheesh!

Need I say more??
I am a HUGE fan of power lines.... not sure why tho. . . :)

It should be illegal to be this cute. . .
Meg, thank you for being your
classy
fun
joyful
funky self. . .
You are an example, to many, of what a godly woman should be:)


Reminder: $50 deal ends September 30th!

6 comments:

Anneliese said...

gorgeous! I love the first and last ones!

Lauren said...

love them ALL.

Amy said...

Beautiful! Both Meg's did an amazing job :)

Anthony said...

Megan C, You're beautiful. Megan M, way to capture it. I'm blown away by both of you, good show. :)

Anna L. said...

Megan M, i think these are my favorite portraits that i've seen of yours so far. They are absolutely gorgeous.

aw, i love megan c. she really is beautiful. i think part of what makes her so is how humble she is in the way she thinks about herself =)

Katelyn said...

These are amazing!!! You are improving so much, girl!