7.08.2009

Florida Fun

So today we(me,my sisters and some friends) are all heading down to Miami, Fl for a week.
Hmmmm, yes...I am excited...
I'm excited to just 'camp out' on the beach for a week.
I'm excited to relax with friends.
I'm excited for all the adventures that I know will come:)
and can you guess what else I'm excited for?. . . . . .PICTURES!
I know, I know. I keep promising you photos. But I promise that the pictures WILL come. Just think of it this way, as soon as I am able to upload photos, you'll get something new like everyday for a month!

3 comments:

anneliese e said...

pictures... soon?

meganjanellephotography said...

i will try REAlly, reALLy hard to get some up soon!
hopefully I'll post some photos from the internship-and I'll def be posting the shoots from Florida.

Samantha said...

Can't wait for the pictures :)
Love you blog :) I found it while i was one Miss.Sarah Barlows :)

Have a great vaca

In Christ
Samantha

P.S I am also a Marylander, well a Marylander turned Floridian :)