2.02.2010

::Life Is Crazy!::


Life has drastically picked up in the last couple of weeks! I have started cosmetology school at Graham Webb Academy in D.C. on the 19th and it's been a whirlwind since then! My life pretty much consists of school, church, family, friends and any down time I can get! So, if you were wondering why the lack of posts, this is why! Please bear with me in this next season!
p.s. if anyone out there is looking for a wedding photographer for this summer, send them on over!

2 comments:

meganjanellephotography said...

just as a note to everyone. i feel that commenters should be rewarded when they comment...so, whoever comments the most on this post will win a free shoot:)

Anna L. said...

lol...gotta love her outfit. all pink! cracks me up too that, as is characteristic of little kids, she isn't wearing gloves. i hated gloves when i was little-- you couldn't do anything with your hands!