2.14.2010

::Funky Hair::

As some of you know, I have just recently started cosmetology school.
We have started to learn about the actual styling of hair(as opposed to learning about bacteria in the workplace. Fun stuff, I know) and how to start being creative with hair.
Well, since today is Valentines Day, I had the privilege of experimentally styling my sister Lauren's hair for her date night with the boyfriend.
I had tried this a couple times on a mannequin head but trust me, styling a mannequins head is SO much different than styling a human head. Let's just say it's a WHOLE lot easier to style a persons head. . . 
So I gave it a try and had a lot of fun trying it out!
Let me know what you think!!

3 comments:

Anthony said...

Woah, That's so cool! Would my hair do that? ;)

Anna L. said...

wow its beautiful! it looks really good on her in particular too.

she's so pretty =)

Kelley Murphy said...

newpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpostnewpost