12.01.2009

Craynon Family

I have known the Craynons for. . . .forever. So, it was a very fun and laid back photo shoot(which , as you all know, is my kinda shoot).
It was a very special shoot for me as well.
To have the opportunity to photograph one of my favorite families was definitely a cherished moment for me.

The Ladies:)

Were able to shoot at a location I have been wanting to shoot at for awhile now. The location is right down the road from University of Maryland, which presented some funny moments. Definitely had tons of students walk by and give that look of skepticism like "what are they doing?"
It's all good.
I'm pretty used to it.
And we even got these next shots.... :)
Colleen and I have been friends pretty much our whole lives :-D, so shooting her was completely natural. Also, take a look at those eyes. . . see what I mean?
You also might recognize her from past shoots I've done:)
What can I say? I LOVED this wall.
And I'm sure only photographers know what i mean;)
When I'm with friends, I constantly get teased for how I can randomly stop places and say things like "ohhh!look at that road!!" or " i love that dumpster!". . . . well, you get the picture.


Megan is seriously one of the most genuine people you will ever meet. No matter if you had just met her or had known her your entire life, she takes a genuine interest in you. And did I mention she is gorgeous?? I didn't?
Well, guess what! She is!


Robert, the man of the house:)


LOVE this next one! So cute!
Gotta love siblings.

Mrs. C :)
Stunning!



So classy and cute :)



The sibs:) Colleen and Robert rockin' it out. . .

//sisters. sisters. there were never such devoted sisters//
:-)
Brownie points to whoever can guess this song!




Love you guys so much!

7 comments:

Anneliese said...

wow, fabulous shoot Meg! you keep getting better with every shoot you do. and maybe i'm a little biased, but that is one particularily good looking family ;)

Anthony said...

I gotta say, I'm loving the wall too. Great shoot, amazing location. The shot of Mrs. Craynon is gold. Tickle Colleen next time to make her smile more...lol. Seriously tho, you're getting really good at this.

Anonymous said...

I love it!

Unknown said...

Absolutely beautiful!!! I think this is my favorite family shoot you've posted so far! Love the colors and the variety of poses!

Unknown said...

Yeah i'm in love with the tone and quality of the colors! awesome shots!

and is the song that sisters duet from white christmas?? lol!

Kristen Murphy said...

so good...i love the one of rob meg an colleen laughing. oh and u see where the girls get their gorgeous looks from in the one of mrs. craynon. :)

Anna L. said...

these are so beautiful! I love their fam...they're the best =)