11.23.2009

O'Hara Family

The O'Hara family won the free shoot I gave away awhile back and boy,
were they fun to photograph. They were absolute troopers for the entire shoot. Despite Johanna being 8 months pregnant and Steven having a scratched eye( thanks to Rebekah:-)), they did amazing in front of the camera!
We had a great time walking around the old Greenbelt theater.
It had many different locations to choose from. The possibilities were endless:) This is a good thing, you see. :-)

This next little cutie is Rebekah. She is one of the most adorable toddlers. I had THE best time trying to truly capture this little gals personality. Amazing how someone so small, can fill you with so much inspiration. . . .




Rebekah reminds me of a porcelain doll. Fair skin, blond hair, blue eyes and all.Oh, and this door made me very happy.





Hope you enjoyed it!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

of course I'm not biased or anything but I think that 1) they are an adorable/beautiful family 2) you are amazing and captured them so well : )

Anna L. said...

wow. megan, what can i say? These are super. Rebekah is SO cute!!!!