9.03.2009

Family Portraits - Etherton Family

Remember the photo shoot I took of my friend Liesel??
Well, this is her family. I have known the Ethertons since I was a baby:)
I have sooo many memories with this family. . .
We've had countless adventures,
many road trips,
and good times that just keep on comin' :)

This next photo cracks me up. . .

While I was organizing everyone, Eric was just waiting patiently by the side just doing his own thing. Eric - thank you for making my job easy:)

Girls!Girls!Girls!

The beautiful models:)

At one point I just yelled , "Everyone, strike a pose!"

And this is what I got. Goodness I love them.

One of the reasons the Ethertons wanted me to photograph them was because their eldest daughter ,Kirsten, was heading off to Iraq for a teaching job for a year. (If you happen to think about it, prayers for her safety would be greatly appreciated:)) The next few photos are of Kirsten with her sibs!

And because Eric is the only boy, he gets his own shot:)

Let's end with a goofy one, shall we??

Yes, let's.

Update!

The $50 price for the portrait package ends September 30th!

2 comments:

Colleen Etherton said...

LOVE THEM!!!!!!
question about the price, if i reserve one before the 30th, but want the shoot to be done later than that, ie for a Christmas card or something, whats your policy? would it still be $50 or would the rate go up?

Kristen said...

Awesome pics! leisel an eric crack me up with how good they pose in pictures!